Designer Frames and High-Quality Lenses
Variety is the spice of life, and we at Parkview Optometry want to give you as many options as possible when it comes to finding the perfect eyewear.
We carry over 900 of the latest styles and brands of high-quality frames in our clinic. From Ray-Ban and Faniel to Versace and Coach, our opticians can help you find the perfect design and frame colour that complements your style and reflects your personality.
While frames help you look great, lenses do the heavy lifting of helping you see. Lenses are made of various materials, like glass, plastic, or polycarbonate.
It can be daunting to choose the right lens for what you need, but our experienced opticians are skilled at finding the right solution for all our patients.
Our lenses are suitable for different vision problems and lifestyles:
- Unifocal lenses for near or farsightedness
- Bifocal or multifocal progressive lenses for near, far, and intermediate vision
- Photochromic lenses that darken outdoors to protect your eyes from UV radiation and bright lights
- High index specialty lenses for higher prescriptions
- Safety lenses
You may also benefit from the several lens coatings we provide:
- Anti-scratch coating minimizes scratches
- Anti-reflective coating that cuts down on reflective glare
- Metallic or mirrored coating for sunglasses
- UV coating blocks UV radiation
And because we know your time is valuable, we offer in-office lens manufacturing for most prescriptions. With our advanced in-office lab and experienced staff, we can produce most glasses at a much faster rate, with most single vision (non-bifocal) glasses on the same day.
If you’re looking for a new pair of glasses, drop in today and see what we have.